First Aid Training (ASHI)
Course trains students critical skills needed to respond and manage an emergency situation in the first few minutes until emergency medical services arrive on scene. Students learn duties and responsibilities of the following
- Mild to severe airway blockage.
- Recognize & Respond to Heart attack
- Recognize & Respond to Stroke
- Skills for managing injuries
- Environmental emergencies
- External bleeding
- Broken bones & sprains
CPR and AED Training (ASHI)
CPR and AED Training - Course trains students in adult, child and infant CPR and AED use. Training students how to recognize and relieve choking in adults, children, and infants.
- Adult, Child and infant CPR
- Rapid use of AED
- Opioid-associated life- threatening emergencies
- Adult, Child, & infant choking
CPR, AED & First Aid (ASHI)
CPR, AED & First Aid - Course trains students to develop CPR, AED basic first aid knowledge, skills, and the confidence to respond in the event of an emergency.
- CPR & AED Skills ( All Ages)
- Sudden Injury
- Sudden Illness
- Environmental Emergencies
- Bites & Stings